
Friday night was a fun surprise for me. Terance said there were some cancelations for sealings in his friend's ward & they needed some couples. I agreed to go. We went to dinner first & got to the temple a little early. He said - "since we're early - let's go throw a couple pennies in the fountain". I said-ok.
He said - go toss yours in. When I went up to the fountain I looked down & saw this..

I said - "Oh look - someone is going to propose!" (in a cheesy voice). When I turned around Terance was on 1 knee with the ring in hand. I think my response was something like "are you kidding me?" (We had looked at rings - but I had no idea he had it already!)
So - he asked & I agreed. :-) I don't think the smile has come off my face (man are my cheeks sore!!!).

Terance is AMAZING!!! He treats me like a queen! Which is great considering my last name will now be King. :-) What a great weekend!!!

Hawaii - Here We Come!!
One of the best parts is that it will be in Hawaii!!! We're looking at 08-08-08!! Crazy Eights!!



14 comments:
JAIME!!!!!! Congrats. I heard the story from Pam. I am beyond happy for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
Last Friday we got a late night text from Rita and both drew and I were so excited. We had no idea you were seriously dating anyone. I guess that's what you get when you live so far away.
We are so happy for you. You guys look great together. Keep us updated on the wedding plans!!!
Congrats! Sooo happy for you. We went to Deb & kyle's place for dinner on Sunday and they told us the story. And, Hawaii? WoW! How exciting. We are thrilled for you. And... I love your ring!
P.s. we have a blog now, lets be cyber friends...) Its, kcblacker.blogspot.com
Hey, hey, hey no getting married in Hawaii, I won't be there!!
Your name is going to be Jaime Jo King... Jaime joking! lol =)
I love it!
You two are definitely made for each other!!
Congratulations again!!
wahoo. congratulations! Kaylene let me in on the good word. hooray!
I am so excited for you jaime! Oh this is abbeyheck. Terrance is a great guy and although I haven't seen you together I can just picture how perfect you guys are fo each other! Have so much fun planning a wedding, its great!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Keep us posted on the details. Perry and Val
yay for you! We are so happey for you, and your ring is beautiful! Terance looks like a really nice guy, and I'm glad to hear he treats you like a queen, cuase you deserve that! Yor going to have to change your blog title ya know :)
WOW! Almost ten year since I saw you last (at Fweedoms's wedding) Mary tells me bout your blog, and now I find out your engaged! CONGRATS!! My cheeks are sore from smilig for you too! ;)
What a terrific proposal. The proposal alone proves he is a keeper. It was so great to see you at the reunion. I look forward to hearing more about your Hawaiian wedding. Congrats!
hey I found you!! GREAT taste in music I must add!! I LOVE "WICKED"!!!
We're excited for your wedding!!!!
Could you two be any cuter? Congrats!
Post a Comment