CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cabin Time

A group of us went to Terance's cabin! It was great! SO MUCH SNOW!!! Makes recovery a little harder since I've been forbidden from boarding & restricted in snowmobiling. But it's still great to look at & play in!





The snow from the roof was touching the end of the roof which gave it a cave effect. It was amazing! I haven't seen that much snow in that area for YEARS (if ever)! It was AWESOME!!!







The only down side to the cabin is that the plumbing is turned off in the winter. With my sensitive back I didn't want to squat so we created a potty in the snowbank. Then duct taped (Idaho Crome) a cardboard box to make a seat we could take in so it wasn't freezing. Cool huh? The girls LOVED it! :-)




Oh the joy of the onezie!! This was at the cabin & I went outside to play in it once. I can see the benefits of it! Had to wear the hat Grandpa style. It was just fitting!

Snowmobiling on the lake was a little new for me - but a lot of fun!! Good times were had by all!!

1 comments:

Heather Capener said...

I love the King cabin, isn't it just the most fun place! I had a birthday party up there one year and it was a blast!
I agree with some of the other comments, we so want more info on you and "Tink" as we so lovingly call him. =)