CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Called to Repentance!!!

Ok ok - I know it's been a while. I've heard from enough people to know that I need to repent & get back into blogging. I guess no one knows what I've been doing & this is the only life line they have intomy life. :-)

So - "let me e-splain, no no there is to much. Let me sum up."

Life has been interesting over the past few months. Of course we had a wonderful Christmas. This is the one of the few times I don't have to travel to the nieces & nephews! The sisters came up with their families & it was a blast! I welcomed the New Year with Back surgery.

Turns out I wasn't milking my injury after all. :-) Had back surgery on the 7th of January. I spent 2 weeks at the folks place recovering & the last 2 months trying to get back into a regular schedule! I'm almost there! & then I've been hanging out with this guy...

So there is the Sum up. I've got a little more info & picts below - but there you go. There is the facinating & exciting life I live. Back surgery! What more could you want? Loves to all!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Horray and welcome back to the World of Blog! I really like all of your posts. :-)

S. and A. Millar said...

Well it's about time to see somethin new on here :) jk. I'm glad to catch up on the goings ons of jamie :) Sorry to hear about your back, but glad to hear its better! Also I'd like more info on the guy you talked about, oh so casually! :) Don't hold back on the goods! OH and you definitly have to go to Wicked, it was awsome, and sooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for posting. it made my day to look at your blog and FINALLY see a new blog! love you!

Unknown said...

Hey you and Terance are so cute together!!! Your blog is so cute you should check out Tylers!! It's www.tylercalliemarkus.blogspot.com!!!! Anyways you guys look cute!! love ya!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.