Turkey Weekends Rock!!
Got to go play in Utah for an extended weekend! It was great! I think I gained 5 pounds! NO JOKE!!! I'm debating starting the New Years Resolution early (always the same - right? Exercise more, eat better...it would be nice if I could actually accomplish that & not have to start over every year!)
BJ blew in from Kansas to play with us for the weekend. Want to get off work? Have your mom call & talk to the boss - then he'll fly you to your family for the weekend. Oh wait - that only works with BJ's boss because he doesn't want to make my mom sad. :-) So we had BJ here to torture err... entertain the kids! That's why mom & dad had him right?
Uncle Fiji came in pretty handy with the kids too!
As you can see - dinner was great! After a Thanksgiving feast what else do you do but find a place to 'fat dog' it (That's when you're so full you can't do anything but lay around like a fat dog). Apparently it doesn't even have to be a comfortable spot! Way to go Rita's cooking! (and others that contributed)
My roommate has changed her living room around. We are going to be posting black & white pictures & I wanted some of the kids. I think they really love the camera because for the sake of a picture I was able to get them to pose for me & to tell them how to do it. I Love these kids!! We have a few potential models I dare say!
Of course everyone has their limits. I asked Harper to pose one more time & this is what he gave me! Ok - enough!

Since we had everyone together we thought it was time for family pictures again. After all - we've added 2 to the mix (I say we like I had anything to do with it. Hey they're Cade & Koba are cute kids! I'll take credit for them! ;-)).
This just shows the effort we go to for us to get the perfect shot. Check out Dusty on Jer's shoulders shading the sun from the pict of the folks.
Can't wait to see Kara's picts! This is one Jer took with mine. It might qualify for the black & white wall.

Well I guess that is about it for now. So I'm signing off with a big kiss from the kids!!!

Well I guess that is about it for now. So I'm signing off with a big kiss from the kids!!!
My Love to all!!!













4 comments:
Thanksgiving sure was good this year! But really I just wanted to post something on your blog. :-)
jaime they look great!
Looks like you guys had a fun and filling thanksgiving!! Would have been fun to be there, hopefuly someday! Also I love your wicked soundtrack music!!! Have you seen that play or something? I want to see it, it's in Cali. til march I guess. Mabe I'll make it there befor they leave, I hope to any way.
Hey! I hardly ever see you and talk to you even less. Because of this I completely depend on your blog for updates and you haven't updated since November. I know you have updates! =)
Post a Comment