So - the purpose of these blogs seem to be to show off kids. Since I have none what do I do to entertain you? Wait - what do I do all day to entertain myself? It's a good thing I'm so easily entertained. :-) I'm mostly starting this so I can keep track of all of you (adds to the entertaining myself thing).
Spent 6 days on the Middle Fork of the Salmon this summer. It was AWESOME!!
We had a visitor come into our campsite the 1st night. A bear! He only took Croutons, Marshmallows & Chocolate Frosting. Talk about a stomach ache in the making!
Insert Husband Here
I'm just enjoying being the favorite! You know - the favorite aunt that comes into town occasionally & gets all the attention - then goes home & gets a full nights rest. 

The favorite kid - since I'm the closest one to the parentals. Oh Wait - that title still goes to Dusty - somehow. It isn't fair! I know - fair is where you go to see the pigs.
The folks have been doing a little renovating. I know it's been a while since some of you have been there. I need some better pictures than these, but they give you an idea.
Favorite grandkid??? Well I'm still working on that one. I may have to go for bribery since I don't have any kids to win the affection. :-)
Well -there you have it. My first Blog. Hope all is well with you! Keep in touch!!



1 comments:
Your dress is amazing. :)
Post a Comment